CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

What's New

Hello again blogworld !!
I've been away for a while due to health and family issues, but I'm BACK! I love scrapbooking, using scrap supplies for altered art and home decor. I am so into crafting things or just transforming something old into something new and unique thatall the local thrift stores know me by my first name.
I follow a few blogs on a daily basis and decided to step into the blogworld last summer. I am a self described blog-a-holic and I am totally hooked on crafting and decorating, even though my first love is scrapbooking. I am a traditional scrapper and get excited when I can use my scrap supplies to beautify my home and life. I hope I can make some great blog friends and cyber contacts. Counting on the blogospher to make this an awesome blog experience. I plan on posting some pics of my creations on my next post.

Ginny

Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Scrappy Easter!!

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! I am almost finished with the great Scraproom move and I don't advise anyone to make the crazy decision to move on a holiday!! Especially when you need to dye eggs, cook for family, and worship. I enjoyed the weekend, but I can't wait to have my space organized. In the meantime I'm posting some Layout pics from a high school Freshman year memory album I completed last week. Hope you enjoy and please give me some hints for improvement and feedback.

Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment