CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

What's New

Hello again blogworld !!
I've been away for a while due to health and family issues, but I'm BACK! I love scrapbooking, using scrap supplies for altered art and home decor. I am so into crafting things or just transforming something old into something new and unique thatall the local thrift stores know me by my first name.
I follow a few blogs on a daily basis and decided to step into the blogworld last summer. I am a self described blog-a-holic and I am totally hooked on crafting and decorating, even though my first love is scrapbooking. I am a traditional scrapper and get excited when I can use my scrap supplies to beautify my home and life. I hope I can make some great blog friends and cyber contacts. Counting on the blogospher to make this an awesome blog experience. I plan on posting some pics of my creations on my next post.

Ginny

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Another Cheap Cutie!!




I am officially obsessed with Monograms. I found this cute metal script "E" at you know where-Hobby Lobby for 50% off. So, I paid $2.00 for the letter. The wooden placque I got at the Dollar Tree, and used some leftover black cording to accent the placque. Of course, I added some Bling for the cute factor. I spray painted the placque with Rustoleum Heirloom White, glued the cord around the edges of the placque with E6000. To give the metal letter a 3-D effect I glued large acrylic rhinestones to the underside of the monogram letter. After I glued the monogram onto the wooden placque, I applied Bling to the monogram. I knotted a 5 inch length of cording and glued it onto the back of the wall hanging. My wall hanging is finished and ready for display. And it was under $5.00!!


Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment